Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rejoice in the Lord always




Why is it the day that you need to rejoice in the Lord, you don't feel like it?
The morning I'm supposed to lead devotions everything goes wrong. It sets me on edge, and I feel frustrated. Then I'm supposed to walk in a room of 35 people and tell them how happy I am that God died for me.

Today I am supposed to start working with the youth group. Tonight will be the first night of Solar youth group this school year. I'm supposed to go and help with the worship band, but I don't want to. I had a horrible day at school, and don't want to see another kid for a very long time. My impulse is to stay home and avoid kids because of my rotten day.
I don't believe that it's coincidence.


(these are pictures of my school, HOPE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its always a good feel when you are near god..
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step