Monday, September 7, 2009

Monkey Trouble



A monkey came to my front door. Not a monkey on a chain. Not a monkey with a person. Just a monkey. He crawled from the roof of our next door neighbor’s house to our door (which is on third floor), then he crawled through our laundry room and back to the neighbor’s roof.
It was surreal. I don’t live in the jungle! Yet for two days I have seen a monkey face at my front door.

The neighbors are worried because apparently they can be very destructive if they get inside your house. My roommate is scared to leave the house because she thinks he'll bite her.
The monkey is still hanging out on the rooftops. The dogs are barking like crazy. The neighbors are staring at him from the street. It's basically a circus here on street 472.

1 comment:

Vanessa Elaine said...

Wow, that's so fascinating! I hope he doesn't get inside your house again. He looks so dominant on the roof, i think he wants to be King of street 472.